These are just guidelines to give you an idea.
Please email detailed request for proposal (RFP) with your particulars. Thanks!
Video Editing for events*: Weddings, Graduations, Mitzvahs, Confirmations, Communions, Meetings, School Plays, Concerts, etc.
Professional Video Editing and DVD Authoring, incl:
- Video Capturing from your source (miniDV, DVD, VHS, or your Windows-formated external USB hard drive only)
- Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Color Correction/enhancement (if necessary)
- Audio enhancement (if necessary)
- Professional Transitions and Titles
- Music Soundtrack (MP3's from your supplied CD-ROM, and/or my royalty-free music library)
- Video Rendering
- DVD Menu with Motion Chapters (if desired)
- DVD Authoring
- DVD Burning (1-3 DVDs included)
- White sticker label with simple printed title (print-on-disc extra)
- DVD case w/ printed cover (regular paper; glossy paper extra)
- PDF files of DVD covers to print yourself (if desired)
- FedEx return shipping of original items and DVDs included
- "Film Look" effects (add $1/minute of final video)
- Photo slide shows from your photos (add $2/each photo for scanning, cropping and color correction, $1/each if on CD)
- Video Highlights montage (add $25)
- Extra DVD copies ($10 each for single-later, $15 for dual-layer)
- Raw Footage on DVD ($25 for up to 2 hours / $50 for up to 4 hours footage on dual-layer DVD)
- Advanced Print Design: $40/hour
- Special Requests (please inquire)
Pricing starts at $249 per hour of raw footage and includes all the non-extras above. Typical weddings contain 2-3 hours of raw footage (per camera) and are usually edited down to 60-90 minutes.Turn-around times are usually 2-4 weeks upon receipt of all necessary items. Please ship your items carefully as I cannot be responsible for them when they are not in my possession.
Please email details for a price quote, including length of source footage. *Will also edit non-events, too, of course! Please inquire.
Videography: Weddings, Graduations, Mitzvahs, Confirmations, Communions, Meetings, School Plays, Concerts, etc.
Professional Videography of your event in the NJ-area
- Discount on Video Editing package above
- One or two-cameras (2nd cam extra; check availability)
- Photography extra (check availability)
- Travel extra, depending on location
Please email details for a price quote
Your Photos put on CD or DVD
Photo slide shows from your photos
- $3/each photo scanned (bulk discounts available)
- $2/each photo supplied on disc or compatible memory cards (inquire)
- Incl. color correction/enhancement, transitions, music you supply or from my own royalty-free library
- Incl. up to 4 CD copies or 2 DVD copies ($5 each additional CD / $10 each additional DVD)
- Photo retouching upon request ($30/hour)
- FedEx return shipping at cost if irreplaceable items, otherwise $5 for USPS Priority Mail
Basic Web Page Creation
Starting from scratch? You provide your logos and photos and perhaps a sketch (or links) as to how you'd like it to look. Delivery via CD and/or Net.
- Web Page (~1pp, ~5 images) - $200 each and up, + audio/video
- Small Site (~5pp, ~25 images) - $500 and up, + audio/video
- Medium Site (~15pp, ~75 images) - $1000 and up, + audio/video
- Large Site (~25pp+, ~100+ images) - $1500 and up, + audio/video
Advanced Web Page Creation
Need something more cutting edge? Need a professional team compiled for your commercial site? Need things like Flash, Shopping Carts, CGI, Databases, etc?
Please email detailed RFP for a price quote.
- Consultation - $30/hr offsite (email/IM/phone), $40/hr onsite (NJ/NYC)
- Travel - $0.50/mile
- Audio editing/mixing (inquire)
- Web site maintenance/additions - $35/hr. ($300/month contract for up to 10 hours)
- Basic search engine submission - free with web site
- DAT to CD - $10 + $5/song
- Cassette to CD - $10 + $10/song
- Vinyl or 8-Track to CD - $10 + $15/song
- Extra CD copies - $5 each (I use TDK brand CD-R)
- Extra DVD copies - $10 each ($20 for dual-layer)
- Photo editing/retouching - $30/hr
- Scanning - $25/hr
back to resume